JOIN THE ORGANIZER TEAM
Are you excited to work at the forefront of progressive technology? Do you like meeting new people, solving problems, and helping find ways to improve their programs? If you’re self-motivated, outgoing, and thrive in the challenges and dynamism that come with working in a start-up environment, then you'll fit right in at Organizer.
Organizer’s mobile app and management system are changing the way field outreach programs are run by empowering organizations with real-time data collection and field monitoring.
Organizer prohibits discrimination of employment and openly welcomes candidates from all genders, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Excellent health care, dental, and vision coverage
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
Director of Sales (San Francisco / Remote)
For general applications, please submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now!" button below!
Director of Sales
SAN FRANCISCO / REMOTE
We are looking for a passionate problem-solver who understands the corporate landscape and has a track record of successfully navigating the environment.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our executive team (CEO, COO, CSO) to lead all aspects of Sales.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, including pipelines, sales forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above average results based on pipeline management
- Onboard, mentor, and train sales team members to help them meet their individual goals
- Direct a diverse, geographically dispersed virtual team
- Optimize processes between Operations, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure smooth client onboarding and support
- Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for new clients
- Communicate goals and achievements to the company
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in key areas
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of Organizer’s product and objectives
- Promote a collaborative team environment to deliver on Organizer's monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Attract, hire, onboard, and retain top sales talent
Skills & Requirements
- Have 4+ years of experience leading Sales, including at an early-stage SaaS or mobile-focused company
- Have experience in opening up new sales markets
- Have experience supporting, managing, and scaling a diverse virtual sales team that is located in multiple cities across the country
- Are highly collaborative with a sense of creativity, ownership, and accountability
- Have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a keen attention to detail
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent health care, dental, and vision coverage.
Click the link below to send us your resume and cover letter.